Tuesday, November 18, 2008

About AMIGOS

A group of friends, who think they can contribute to the society and in turn to themselves. "If you keep on thinking what you've always thought, you'll just keep on getting what you've always got. So, if you want to change your life, Change your thinking!" We all have important values and ideas, things we care about and want to share.

Sometimes we feel our ideas can even change the world, and we want to let other people know how they can join in and make all our lives better.So, if you want to do some thing for the betterment of society, and if you think you can change the society with the better Ideas you have………Please Join AMIGOS

1 comment:

Brown Kiwi said...

I cant help but appreciate the effort made by Amigos for this just cause. I always wanted to do something like this myself, but procrastination got the best of me. I came to know of Amigos through my friend Shashank, who had the opportunity to work with Amigos in some of their recent events. I don't live in India, but if I can be of any help, I would only be too pleased to do what is in my power. I can be contacted through Shashank anytime. With all my heart, I wish Amigos well in all your endeavors.